Tuesday, November 2, 2010

1st Halloween in Korea: Richard Simmons 80's Workout Crew!!!

Halloween festivities came quicker than I thought...My group of friends came up with the idea to be Richad Simmon's workout crew...CIRCA 1980's. We went costume searching on Tuesday (the Halloween pub crawl was on Sat)...some of us found amazing pieces (Blondie sweatshirt, gold leggings, etc.) in downtown Daegu...not me of course. So the next day I bought a sweatshirt on impulse at Emart (similar to USA's Walmart)...it was stupid.  Its now a "home sweatshirt."  A "home sweatshirt" is a sweatshirt I wear at home and will NEVER leave the house in.  Its purposes now are to sleep in, lounge in, clean in...it might end up becoming a mop if I run out of Swiffer sheets and am too lazy to go to the store to buy more...

ANYWAYS...I ended up finding all the pieces to my costume at local markets that Thursday. 

Costume:
  • Bright colorful leopard sweatshirt: 15,000 Won
  • Pink and gold glitter leg warmers: 6,000 Won
  • Sweatbands (wrist and headband): 2,000 Won
  • Mike Grillo showing up as Richard Simmons: PRICELESS



    Note: one member was MIA...missing in action. Good times...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment