Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Give thanks for turkey!

Being westerners in Korea, we all got a little nervous about being away from our homes this past Thanksgiving.  Luckily, through Daegu Pockets (magazine for westerners), Laura found out about a "Traditional Thanksgiving" meal available for delivery.  In addition to ordering the meal, she also decided to host the dinner at her apartment...she has the largest one out of all of us. Mine is the smallest.

   
Here is the dining room table...only available in translucent white.


The delivery girl was even a westerner! SIKE! That's Melissa.
The gravy came in Styrofoam cups, which oddly enough were in a Taco Bell bag...so Melissa kept asking WHY the cups were in a Taco Bell bag? As if the delivery man had a secret vendetta against her. She has been "thinking outside the bun" since we've moved here, but has yet to find one. My biggest concern of the night was if there were giblets in the gravy or not...I LOATHE GIBLETS!



HELLO turkey!!!



I'm trying to hide my stomach by lifting my legs up...FAIL.  Me=blue sausage.


I'd like to take this time to put aside my sarcasm to say...this Thanksgiving, I was thankful for meeting such a good group of friends in Korea. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment