Monday, December 27, 2010

SNOW!!!

It snowed last night!  I woke up this morning and walked down the steps of my apartment to find this...(look closely at the bottom of the door entrance...there is a line of snow...the little chunk missing is where I slipped...apparently Uggs have horrible traction)


I looked to my left...


and then to my right.


After almost eating snow/concrete on the way out of my apartment complex, I decided it would be in my best interest to Tinkerbell-step my way to school. Good thing I left 10 minutes earlier! This is the park that I usually trek through in the morning...I decided to be lame and opt out on the opportunity to be a trail blazer.  


By the time I got around to getting someone at school to take my picture...all the snow had melted in the front (in direct sunlight).  So my co-teacher asked if I wanted to go behind the school to take the picture...I felt desperate...but content.   


 I want it to snow again.

No comments:

Post a Comment