Sunday, October 24, 2010

Busan International Fireworks Festival


This weekend my friends and I decided to go to the 6th Busan International Fireworks Festival at Gwangalli Beach (surprisingly the same plans as many other people in Korea).  The fireworks were by far the best ones I've ever seen in my life (even compared to the ones I've seen at Mount Rushmore...on the Fourth of July)!  I tried uploading the video of them, but after waiting 2 hours I decided to quit...these pictures do not do them justice...what a shame.



While waiting for the fireworks extravaganza, we were entertained by magicians (the men sitting next to me)...after showing us multiple pocket magic tricks, he proceeded to show us pictures on his gold camera phone of "his girlfriends" (college girls at a car show)...ABRACADABRA...*POOF* the conversation ended.  We decided to watch the fireworks standing up...and 10 feet away.


And the aftermath of it all...













No comments:

Post a Comment